Warranty and Payment Terms
Terms of Payment
- Credit Card
- Established Credit Account
- EFTPOS cards are accepted
- Capricorn Supplier
Wrek King Bunbury reserves the right to refuse credit to applicants without reason.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All goods remain the property of Wrek King Bunbury until fully paid for and funds cleared.
Conditions of Despatch
All goods become the customer’s responsibility (including freight charges unless otherwise agreed) upon removal or despatch from our warehouse. Despatch is by our regular courier or your nominated freight company as per instructed by you.
All parts sold by Wrek King Bunbury are guaranteed against defects at the time of leaving our premises, for a period of 90 days from the date of sale. Electrical components are excluded. Parts are not guaranteed against damage or failure caused by incorrect or faulty fitting, incorrect application, damage caused by equipment or other components, any damage caused by means in which we don’t have control over and must be fitted by a MTA approved repairer. Use of After-market ECU (computer) voids warranty. Wrek King Bunbury is not liable for any labour cost, other income or damages accredited to the failure of parts supplied by us.
Return or replacement
Wrek King Bunbury will replace, free of charge, any parts that in our opinion are defective through faulty manufacture or material (after examination by us), or refund your money.
Original invoice number must be accompany any goods that are being returned.
All goods must be returned to Wrek King Bunbury, for inspection prior to any warranty being acted upon.
Engine and Transmission fitting requirements
- Cooling system must be serviced and cleaned.
- Radiator and thermostat hoses to be replaced.
- All engine ancillary parts, ie starter motor, carby, alternator etc are not covered by warranty
- Diesel engine fits need to service injector pump and injectors. No warranty will be accepted on engines that have damage caused by faulty pump or injectors.
- All oil seals must be checked and replaced if needed. Leaking seals are not covered by warranty.
- Timing belts mult be replaced at customer’s discretion and cost.
- Damaged or broken gears in gear boxes and difs are not covered by warranty.
All freight is the customer’s responsibility. All change over items must be returned as soon as possible or no warranty will be considered. Turbo units are guaranteed to work at start-up only. Electrical items are guaranteed to work at time of sale only. Warranty is not transferable Any parts used in competition are void of all warranties. You must prepay all freight costs for warranty returns.
Good Returned for Credit
Invoice number is supplied before credits will be looked at. Goods returned for credit will only be accepted on the following basis:
- Goods must be complete and have not been dismantled, are undamaged and properly packaged.
- Returned goods must be received within 7 days of invoice date and accompanied by:
- Date of invoice
- Invoice number
- Reason for return
- A 20% handling fee may be charged on goods returned for credit
- At no time can the refund amount exceed the original purchase price.
No credit will be issued for:
- Items not purchased from us
- Dismantled parts
- Items specially procured for you
Receipt of goods into our warehouse is not to be construed as any obligation by us to issue a credit.
Acceptance of Conditions of Sales
The above conditions of sale constitute the basis of an agreement between our customers and us. Accepting delivery of goods detailed on any of our invoices is acknowledgement of the above conditions of sale.
For more information see our full terms and condititions.